Project Manager (Site Lead)
Position Title: Program Manager (Site Lead)
Position Type: Full time
Location: Fairmont, WV
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
As a veteran and woman owned business - TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC) implements lasting workplace, human capital, and business information solutions. We improve the workplace using culture assessment to inform leadership and ignite culture optimization. We bridge language divides through culturally accurate translation and interpretation. At TIVC, our goal is to treat our customers as valued partners, deliver excellent service, and "Help People Work Better Together."
TIVC is growing!! We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team of professionals in Fairmont, WV.
The Program Manager is responsible for providing expertise and support in accordance with the mission and goals of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration Independent Verification and Validation (NASA IV&V) Management and Communications Support 2 (IMACS-2) contract. The IMACS-2 contract provides technical and administrative services to the NASA IV&V Program’s Strategic Communications Office (SCO) in the following areas: strategic communications, knowledge management, events, web site support, metrics, and general SCO support. The Program Manager shall provide oversight to ensure NASA IV&V Program Strategic Objectives outlined in the IMACS-2 Statement of Work (SOW). The PM will have responsibility, accountability, and authority for all areas of the IMACS-2 SOW. are met.
- Provide leadership to and support of the development, implementation, and maintenance of the NASA IV&V Program Strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the SCO Lead to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing to implement and maintain project initiatives that adhere to the SCO and or NASA IV&V Program Strategic objectives.
- Facilitate and/or assist the NASA IV&V Program with the capture, coordination, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the NASA IV&V Program Strategic objectives, Office, and Group Execution Plans.
- Work with SCO to build and implement an organizational framework tailored to leverage people, processes, and tools to define value and meet both tactical and strategic objectives.
- Oversee project teams for optimal return on investment ensuring organizational goals are reached and activities are conducted in accordance with established IV&V Program processes and policies.
- Develop and manage the budget and be accountable for delivering against established program goals and objectives.
- Identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the IV&V Program. Analyze, evaluate, and plan to mitigate risks and produce reports as necessary for management and stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities, build strategies, and lead implementation of continuous improvement program.
- Ensure relevant standards, process, and regulations are upheld.
- Provide guidance and recommendations regarding the use of metrics that will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the IV&V Program’s achievement of strategic objectives and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in one or more of the following: Business Administration, Information Management, or Computer Science
- 5+ years in an advanced management role, preferably as a program manager
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5-10 years experience with operations and business related tools
- Familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and with a company’s information infrastructure
- Experience in establishing effective partnerships within and outside an organization
- Familiarity and/or experience working with the NASA IV&V Program products and processes
- Strong working knowledge of strategic planning, knowledge management strategy, knowledge management planning, lessons learned databases, lessons learned and organizational learning system level procedures, and business process frameworks
Work Environment: 100% office work