Junior Proposal Writer
Position Title: Junior Proposal Writer
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
As a Hispanic, Service-Disabled Veteran, Woman-Owned, business - TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC) implements lasting workplace human capital and business information solutions. We improve the workplace using culture assessment processes to inform leadership and ignite culture optimization. We bridge language divides through culturally accurate translation and interpretation. At TIVC, our goal is to treat our customers as valued partners, deliver excellent service and "Help People Work Better Together."
We are currently seeking a Junior Proposal Writer to join our team of professionals in Fredericksburg, VA. This junior level position has a performance incentive package and with opportunities for career growth.
Assist proposal team to create, complete, and deliver compliant and compelling proposals in response to commercial and U.S. government solicitation requirements on time.
Collaborate with the Proposal Team to develop proposal management documents and participate in proposal processes including but not limited to:
• Proposal schedules
• Compliance matrices
• Proposal volume outlines, draft, and final proposal documents
• Kickoff presentations
• Maintain proposal operations collaboration site, track proposal metrics, develop reports on ongoing captures and proposals
• Coordinate resources (people, tools, supplies) to ensure all proposal deadlines are met
• Provide and organize reference documents
• Coordinate graphics and desktop publishing support
• Assist in development of capture and proposal plans
• Maintain configuration control of proposal documents
• Write, edit and design proposal documents
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business or related discipline
• 4 years of proposal writing experience
• Disciplined work ethic
• Able to receive constructive criticism and adapt to TIVC writing styles and templates
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Flexible team player with leadership skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software/Tools, including Google and Microsoft collaboration software
• Security clearance preferred but not required
• Office Work 100%
• Some travel may be required for this position.
Along with your resume and cover letter, please include a writing sample limited to 2 pages in length.