Position Title: Language Interpreters
Position Type: On-Demand
Location: Fredericksburg, VA & Remote
Work Hours: As Needed
As a veteran, woman-owned, business - TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC) implements lasting workplace human capital and business information solutions. We improve the workplace using culture assessments to inform leadership and ignite culture optimization. We bridge language divides through culturally accurate translation and interpretation. At TIVC, our goal is to treat our customers as partners, deliver excellence and "Help Others Work Better Together."
TIVC is growing!! We are currently seeking Language Interpreters to join our team. The mission of this position is to facilitate interpretation for various opportunities in support of TIVC’s translations/interpretation services.
TIVC is looking for passionate people who speak two or more languages, who can be available on an on-call basis to perform interpretation in a variety of mediums. As a TIVC language interpreter, you may be required to interpret via telephone/video, in-person or on-location for clients. The interpreter must be able to process information quickly, concisely and recognize sensitive, cultural differences. The interpreter must always be professional and courteous and use appropriate terminology/understand common industry procedures and practices. The calls may involve simple or complex, technical or non-technical subjects. This position does not involve written translation however translators and other skilled linguists are encouraged to apply.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· MUST be fully fluent in your native language and English
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (without sponsorship)
· Able to pass a background check and drug screening
· Must have reliable transportation
Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Legal, social work, or medical experience is a PLUS
Required Education and Experience
· High School Diploma (required) with appropriate interpreting certifications
· Bachelor’s Degree (desired)
· Medical Interpretation Certifications (desired)
· Legal Interpretation Certifications (desired)
· Flexible Working Conditions to include: telework, on-site work, office work
Language Interpreters needed for the following languages: