Administrative Support Clerk
Position Title: Administrative Support Clerk
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Kings Bay, Georgia
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC) is a veteran, women-owned business specializing in Business Support services contracting for government and commercial customers in the areas of Program Management, Logistics, and IT Support Services. At TIVC we believe that you are more than just a “One Size Fits All Approach”. Our services are based on Excellence, Ethics, Collaboration and Flexibility. Our mission is to treat our customers as partners, deliver excellence, and implement lasting solutions.
TIVC is growing!! We are currently seeking a Full-Time Administrative Support Clerk to support a contract in a Government Agency in Kings Bay, Georgia. The mission of this position is to administratively support the Financial and Procurement Division of the Government Agency.
Contractor will be responsible to help setup/implement financial and procurement electronic storage system, as well as review, organize and scan identified financial records and how they are stored. The Contractor will also be required to assist Financial and Procurement Divisions with documentation of electronic filing process, assist Financial Division with documentation of financial processes external to the electronic storage system and other misc. financial tasks as needed.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- A working knowledge/understanding of the DON systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, instructions, or other established guidelines.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension, scope of work involved, to compile data from multiple sources, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing, utilizing a high degree of tact and diplomacy, and possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively discuss matters with government employees, contractors, and military personnel of all levels.
- Must be able to work independently and professionally after given general guidelines of a task.
- Must have computer experience using Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, Word, Project, Power Point and substantial working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Must complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner on or ahead of scheduled due dates.
- Help setup/implement financial and procurement electronic storage system.
- Review, Organize, and scan identified financial records.
- Assist Financial and Procurement Division with documentation of electronic filing process
- Assist Financial division with documentation of financial processes external to the electronic storage system.
- Help with the review and disposition of records as they are electronically stored
- Assist with Miscellaneous financial tasks as required, such as filing.
Required Education, Certifications and Education
- Associates Degree (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Must possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in one or more of the following areas: Financial Management, Administrative Office Tasks, Contracting and Procurement.
- Office work environment: 100%.
No Relocation Provided.